Creating labels for my table at the fair - 5/12/2022

Creating labels for my table at the fair

Daisy Jackson / 5/12/2022

Today I created labels for my table at the fair. These labels would help promote my brand as well as informing customers on pricing etc.

Here is my process and results:








The process for the labels/posters involved printing out the designs and then sticking them onto card. These were then cut out and then manipulated to fit a pop up card type appearance or a poster that will lay against something/be stuck to the table. This will also help inform my plan for the table that I will discuss with Izzy. 

I am very happy with the turnout as it appears very professional and is straight to the point. As well as this, it also promotes my brand at first glance.

6/12/2022

Update: Creating more signs 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packaging all of my cards and prints - 5/12/2022