Printing my first tote bag - 14/11/2022

Printing my first tote bag

Daisy Jackson / 14/11/2022

Today I printed my first tote bag successfully. Because I have 8 tote bags left I decided that I was going to print two of each design (4 designs). This of course makes them more one of a kind but I am really placing my main bets on the T-shirts as I think they will sell more and it is something I want to progress further with in the future - therefore I have placed more attention on this area.

Here are images I took of the printing process:




I have had the same issues with printing on the tote bags as I did with the T-shirts. However, I have been able to crack the reason as to why it was not working. 

After printing I did realise that the design was quite small. I do not believe this is an issue as the design fits nicely in the centre however when printing the other designs I think I should take more space up of the tote bag. This will be the last I do of production as I want the tote bags to be left till last - after the prints. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packaging all of my cards and prints - 5/12/2022