Creating the table layout for the fair - 5/12/2022

Creating the table layout for the fair

Daisy Jackson / 5/12/2022

To finish preparation for the fair, I decided to create a rough plan featuring my half of the table as well as Izzy's. I sent this sketch over to Izzy so we have a rough idea of what we are both doing and can discuss any alterations perhaps.

Here is my plan:



I am very happy with this plan as it has enough 3D elements where everything won't be flat and instead will be quite striking and eye catching. As well as this, I will also be promoting my brand and the 'Priceless' range by wearing the product. I will be giving freebies out such as business cards and chocolate/sweets. I will keep most of the T-shirts under the table so the table is not too crowded. As well as this, I will select one of my T-shirts of the 'Priceless' range that did not go to plan (was not central) as place card inside, then placing it on a stand so customers can see the product up close. 

Here is the updated sketch with Izzy's side:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packaging all of my cards and prints - 5/12/2022