Creating my business cards - 5/12/2022

Creating my business cards

Daisy Jackson / 5/12/2022

Today I also created my business cards. I have made roughly 35 and these will sit in a container on the table as a 'freeby'. This way, even if some customers are not interested in my product, they still may be interested in my work/future work and want to know more. I decided to promote my Instagram as this is the social media I more commonly used and also has links to my other social medias including my website.

Here are the results:






This followed the same process as my posters as I printed out the design and stuck it onto card. I am very happy with these as they follow the colour scheme that my 'Priceless' range follows as well as the other products. It is straight to the point and promotes my brand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packaging all of my cards and prints - 5/12/2022