Who is my target audience? Any updates? - 20/11/2022

Who is my target audience? Any updates?

Daisy Jackson / 20/11/2022

Due to further development of all my products, I have decided to change my target audience.



From these results of the survey I did ages ago, I can tell that the common audience are young and have not watched or read Warhorse. 

My now target audience is 12 and onwards. The products I make will appeal to both audiences that do not know Warhorse and those who do. When purchasing an item relating to Warhorse, those familiar with the concept will understand the reference, those who don't might just like the design as my main intention is to create products that can be seen as both. I have also altered my products to make them as child friendly as possible but also involve funny digs.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packaging all of my cards and prints - 5/12/2022