Finishing all of my T-shirts - 20/11/2022

Finishing all of my T-shirts

Daisy Jackson / 20/11/2022

Today I finished all of my T-shirts. Altogether there are 32.

10 small

8 Medium

10 Large

4 Extra Large 

Amongst this, I will have 40 cards for sale. I am unsure on how many prints I will have. I will have 8 tote bags as well.



My plan of action?

I will wash these shirts and see which ones survive (hopefully all). I will then create my packaging. 

Before this, I will create 20 more cards and then focus on the prints and tote bags. The tote bags should not be an issue as they are lower maintenance than the T-shirts.

Overall, I am very happy with the progress I have made. I wanted to get the T-shirts out of the way as soon as possible due to how difficult they were to print at times. It was a very tedious job which I am very glad is finished!

I also tried a Zettle payment which came through so at least I know that works.

I will more than likely make a survey soon to see what pricing I can do. This will also include product research into cards and pricing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packaging all of my cards and prints - 5/12/2022