Creating my prints - final product - 28/11/2022

Creating my prints - final product

Daisy Jackson / 28/11/2022

Today I created my final product - the prints. I created roughly 20+ of these so altogether I have 50+ products to sell which are all unique to each other. 

Due to feeling unwell recently I could not create as many prints as I originally planned - the same goes for products in general as I wanted to create tote bags but decided to scrap this idea last minute. Instead, I will use what I learned on the technical sessions and create concept designs of what these products would look like if I actually did go through with making them. 

I was also planning to create postcards but decided against this again last minute. I have a lot of products and ideas so I am not worried about not having enough to sell. I will save these postcards that I bought for perhaps another project or just for my own work.

My next step will be pricing and packaging as well as business cards which I might also develop into a QR code for individuals to scan.

Here are my prints (they need cleaning up around the edges):










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packaging all of my cards and prints - 5/12/2022